http://bloggingforlansad2012.blogspot/fr/

mercredi 3 octobre 2012

Presentation

Hello everyone! My name is Fanny, and I turned 20 two months ago.
I live with my mum, my cat and my dog in Fontaine. Living with my mom has good and bad sides: I still live with her so that means no independence but its easier on a financial aspect and I must admit we have a great relationship- which makes everything much easier!
If everything goes as planned, next year I will probably move away, maybe in Spain or in the Netherlands. I don't really know yet but I really want to travel with Erasmus for the last year of my graduation.
Speaking of which- for the moment I'm in my second year in Perfomance Arts at the University Stendhal, in Grenoble. I love what we learn there, but I'll tell you more about that next time!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire